Thursday, 28.03.2024
Jurassic Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Jurassic Forum » JURASSIC references & paper reviews » Jurassic of Russia and former USSR » Jurassic System of Russia (Fifth All-Russian meeting. September 15-20, 2015)
Jurassic System of Russia
mhornДата: Monday, 19.10.2015, 15:02 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Group: Администраторы
Jurassic System of Russia: Problems of stratigraphy and рaleogeography. VIth All-Russian meeting. September 15-20, 2015, Makhachkala. Scientific materials. V.A. Zakharov (ch. ed.), M.A. Rogov, A.P. Ippolitov (eds.). Makhachkala: ALEF, 2015. 340 p. [in Russian with English abstracts]

pdf: http://ginras.ru/conferences/files/JURASSIC-Rus-2015_materials-R.pdf

contents:

Zakharov V.A. An issue for concern
Alekseev V.P. Facies characteristics of the Jurassic deposits of Western Siberia
Alekseev М.А. Wall structure in the agglutinated Jurassic foraminifers from boreal regions of Russia
Aukhatov Y. Shale oil from the Bazhenov deposits of Western Siberia
Baraboshkin E.Yu., Baraboshkin E.E. Ichnology of the Jurassic-Cretaceous boundary interval of the Chigan cape (Primorsky Krai)
Baraboshkin E.Yu., Guzhikov A.Yu., Manikin A.G., Pimenov M.V. Bio- and magnetostratigraphic data on the Jurassic-Cretaceous boundary of the Kashpir and Gorodishchi sections (Volga region, Russia)
Beisel A.L. Traces of the Vesulian event (Lower-Upper Bajocian boundary) in the Middle Jurassic of Siberia
Beisel A.L., Vakulenko L.G, Yan P.A. Isotope δ13С record and sequences in the Togur and Ilansky Formations (Lower Toarcian) in SE part of Western Siberia
Berzon E., Smokotina I. Ulug-Khem coal basin (Tuva): new data on litho- and biostratigraphy
Bessudnova Z.A, Starodubtseva I.A. K.O. Milaschevitsch and his contribution to the research of the Jurassic of Kostroma region
Vetoshkina O. S., Lyurov S. V. The application of isotopy of organic and carbonate matter of rocks for paleoenvironmental studies (Unzha River sections)
Vishnevskaya V.S. Jurassic Family Leugeonidae Yang et Wang, 1990 (Radiolaria) and its stratigraphic and paleogeographic significance
Vuks V.Ja. State of knowledge and research perspectives of defining the stage boundaries of the Jurassic and Berriasian at the Caucasus
Gavrilov Yu.O. The main trends in the formation of Jurassic sedimentary complexes of the Northern Caucasus
Gadzhieva T.R., Shulgina T.A., Melikov M.M. Petrographic study of cores from the Middle Jurassic of Pri-Kuma oil-and-gas district of Eastern Ciscaucasia
Glinskikh L.A., Mitta V.V. On the foraminiferal assemblages of some intervals of the Middle Jurassic in the Bol’shoi Zelenchuk river basin (Northern Caucasus)
Goryacheva A.A. Biofacies of the Lower and Middle Jurassic deposits of Siberia by palynomorphs
Goryacheva A.A. Palynological characteristics of the Bathonian deposits on the river Izhma
Grinenko V.S., Goryacheva A.A., Devyatov V.P., Knyazev V.G., Michailova T.E. A new type of Lower Jurassic section in Vilyuy syncline and its paleontological characteristics
Guzhikov A.Yu., Arkadiev V.V., Baraboshkin E.Yu., Feodorova A.A., Shurekova O.V., Baraboshkin E.E., Manikin A.G., Surinsky A.M., Golozubov V.V., Kasatkin S.A., Nechaev V.P. New bio- and magnetostratigraphic data on the Jurassic-Cretaceous boundary interval of the Chigan Сape (Primorsky Krai)
Gulyaev D.B. On the Callovian in the upper reaches of the Unzha river (Kologriv district, Kostroma region)
Gulyaev D.B. Stratigraphy of the Bathonian‐Callovian nearboundary deposits of European Russia
Gulyaev D.B. A few more words about the nature of the biohorizons
Gulyaev D.B., Guzhov A.B., Beketova Y.A. New data on the heteromorph ammonites of the genus Parapatoceras from the Lower Callovian of European Russia
Dzyuba O.S., Urman O.S., Shurygin B.N. On the temporal range of the belemnite genus Spanioteuthis Gustomesov, 1960 (Cylindroteuthididae): results of fieldwork 2013 at the Oka River (Central Russia)
Zhigulsky I.A., Eder V.G. Lithology and sedimentary environments of the Bazhenov Formation in the northern part of Khantei hemianteclise
Zaitsev B.A., Ippolitov A.P. A discovery of new Latest Sinemurian–Pliensbachian cephalopod complex in Crimea
Zakharov V.A. Golden spike in the base of the Jurassic
Zakharov V.A. Performance capabilities of the Boreal-Perithetyan correlation of the Upper Jurassic and Lower Cretaceous successions by buchiids
Zakharov V.A., Rogov M.A. Correlational potential of the Jurassic biostratigraphical scales over boreal sedimentological successions
Zverkov N.G., Arkhangelsky M.S. On a find of a Callovian short-snouted pliosaur in Kostroma region (Russia)
Ippolitov A.P. A first find of Atractites guard in the Lower Jurassic (Sinemurian/Pliensbachian) of the Caucasus
Ippolitov A.P., Bordunov S.I., Yakovishina E.V., Nikishin A.M. Eski-Orda suite of the Mountain Crimea is a tectonic melange. New data on macrofauna contradicting the accepted geological model
Karogodin Y.N. The role and importance of the “basal layers” in structure and formation of main hydrocarbon deposits of oil, gas and bitumen giant fields by the example of the Jurassic and Cretaceous of Western Siberia and other Phanerozoic's systems of the world oil and gas basins
Karogodin Y.N., Epov M.I. Oil and gas complexes of the Jurassic and Cretaceous of Western Siberia in the sequencestratigraphic, lithmostratigraphic and electrophysical models
Kerimov I.A. Prediction of hydrocarbon traps in the Jurassic deposits of the Terek-Caspian Basin by the complex of gravity and seismic data
Kiselev D.N. The similarities and differences of the Dorsoplanitinae from the Middle Volgian and Portlandian and taxonomy questions
Konovalova V.A. New data on the Late Jurassic ostracods from the south-east Western Siberia (the Kazan field)
Kosenko I.N. New in the systematics of Late Jurassic-Early Cretaceous oysters (Bivalvia, Ostreoidea) from Northern Siberia
Latysheva I.V. Chemical composition of authigenic micas in Lower-Middle Jurassic terrigenous rocks of Northern-Western Caucasus (Belaya River valley)
Malenkina S.Yu. Preservation of fossils in Jurassic phosphatic nodules
Manikin A., Grishenko V., Guzhikov A., Surinskiy A. Paleomagnetic characteristic of the section of Bathonian «Sokursky trakt» (Saratov)
Meledina S.V., Knyazev V.G., Marinov V.A., Alifirov A.S., Igolnikov A.E. New data on the Jurassic ammonite stratigraphy of Yurung-Tumus Peninsula
Mitta V.V. On some “non-cardioceratid” taxa of the Early Callovian Сardioceratidae (Ammonoidea)
Nekhaev A.Y., Marinov V.A., Alifirov A.S., Igolnikov A.E. А new section of the Middle and Upper Jurassic West side Yurung-Tumus peninsula
Novruzov E.S. , Mammadova U.J. Perspectives of oil-and-gas content of the Jurassic and Early Cretaceous effusives of the near the edge zones of the Kura intermountain depression
Palechek T.N., Moiseev A.V. Jurassic radiolarians of the Ust’ Belsky Mountains (Chukotka)
Panov D.I. The scheme of the regional stratigraphic subdivision of the Lower-Middle Jurassic deposits of the Caucasus
Panov D.I. Jurassic sedimentary basins of the Caucasus: paleogeography, tectonics and geodynamics
Panov D.I. The regional stratigraphic chart of the Upper Triassic and Lower Jurassic deposits of the Mountain Crimea
Platonov E., Rudko S. Substantiation of the Calpionella zone and Alpina subzone (Lower Berriasian) of assemblage of calpionellids from the limestone breccias in Baydarskaya Basin of Southwest Crimea
Polkovnikova Е.V. Foraminifera and detailed biostratigraphy of the Upper Callovian-Oxfordian of the Severo-Vasyugan 18 borehole (Western Siberia)
Repin Yu.S. Traces of lifetime damage on the shells of Ammonoidea
Repin Yu. S., Polubotko I.V. On the Suynguyuyde Formation in the Jurassic of the Eastern Siberia
Rogov M.A. Glendonites in the Jurassic deposits of Northern Hemisphere
Rud`ko S.V., Pokrovsksy B.G., Kuznetsov A.B. Upper Jurassic δ13С variation in the Northern Tethys based on Sr-chemostratigraphy, paleontological and paleomagnetic data (Crimean Mts)
Rychkova I. New paleobotanical and paleogeographic data about Batonian-Oxfordian deposits of Nyurolsk depression (south-east of Western Siberia)
Sabanaev K.A., Cherkashin V.I. Post-sedimentational processes in reservoirs development and distribution in the Jurassic complex of Daghestan and adjacent regions
Samulenko S. History of Jurassic flora collection of the Donets Basin in the Vernadsky State Geological Museum of Russian Academy of Sciences
Selkova L.A., Vetoshkina O.S. Palynological and isotopic studies of the Jurassic deposits near Loino settlement (Kama River, Kirov region)
Starodubtseva I.A. Jurassic of the Northern Caucasus: initial research
Stafeev A.N., Sukhanova T.V., Latysheva I.V., Kosorukov V.L., Rostovceva Y.I. Stratigraphy, correlation and sedimentary dynamics of Eski-Orda and Tauric series (Middle Triassic-Middle Jurassic) of the Mountain Crimea
Temirbekova U.T., Barkueva L.S. Biostratigraphy of the Cаllovian deposits of Daghestan
Tesakova E.M. Correlation of the Middle-Late Jurassic ostracod scales of Western and Eastern Europe
Tesakova E.M., Ippolitov A.P., Gulyaev D.B. Ostracode-based reconstruction of the Early Callovian events of the Kanev dislocations area (preliminary results)
Trubicyna A.N. Late Callovian palynology of the Dubki section (Saratov area, Ryazan-Saratov flexure, Russian Platform)
Ulanovskaya T., Kalinin V. When and how the folded basement of the Scythian Plate (South-East Europe) was formed
Ukhlova G.D. Depositional modeling based on seismic data: myth or reality? (A case study from the Jurassic deposits in West Siberia)
Uhov I.S. Features of facies genesis of the Middle and Upper Volgian (Upper Jurassic) of the Yaroslavl Volga
Feodorova A.A., Fedyaevsky A.G., Rogov M.A., Kulikova N.K., Platonov E.S. New biostratigraphic data on the Upper Jurassic – Lower Cretaceous of Krasnoleninskiy area, Western Siberia
Cherkashin V.I., Yusupov A.R., Abdullaev M. Sh., Isaeva N.A. Geological-geochemical characteristics of Upper Jurassic and Lower Cretaceous of Daghestan
Shkolin A.A., Malenkina S.Yu. Comparison of types of the Upper Jurassic (Volgian) - Lower Cretaceous sections at the southeast of Moscow region
Shurekova O.V. New dinoflagellate cysts data from the Bathonian (Middle Jurassic) of East Crimea
Shurygin B.N., Dzyuba O.S., Izokh O.P., Kosenko I.N., Kuznetsov A.B. Isotope markers (С, O, Sr) of the Jurassic–Cretaceous boundary beds in Boreal regions (Maurynya section, Western Siberia)
Shurygin B.N.,Dzyuba O.S., Izokh O.P., Kosenko I.N., Urman O.S. Carbon isotope variations in the Lower Bathonian of the Sokur section (Russian Platform)
Shchepetova E., Panchenko I., Baraboshkin E., Nemova V., Smirnova M., Zujkova M. Fish-debris tempestites within highly carbonaceous deposits of Bazhenov Formation and paleobathimetry of Bazhenov sea in West Siberia
Eder V.G., Zigulskiy I.A., Zamirailova A.G. Comparative analysis of the macro-, microelement composition and conditions of sedimentation of the Bazhenov Formation from the south-east and central parts of the West Siberia geosyneclise

Middle Jurassic - Lower Cretaceous ammonites & aptychi

Jurassic Forum » JURASSIC references & paper reviews » Jurassic of Russia and former USSR » Jurassic System of Russia (Fifth All-Russian meeting. September 15-20, 2015)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

jurassic.ru © 2024
Free web hostinguCoz