Friday, 26.04.2024
Jurassic Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Jurassic Forum » JURASSIC references & paper reviews » Jurassic around the world » Wilkinson I. (2008) (A catalogue of ostracod specimens (Late Jurassic))
Wilkinson I. (2008)
mhornДата: Sunday, 18.10.2009, 21:21 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Group: Администраторы
Wilkinson I. (2008) A catalogue of specimens deposited in the Palaeontological Collections of the British Geological Survey. 2, Kimmeridgian and Portlandian (Late Jurassic) ostracoda. Keyworth, Nottingham, British Geological Survey, 51 pp. (RR/08/001)

pdf: http://nora.nerc.ac.uk/3431/1/RR08001.pdf

This report catalogues the single-mount ostracod specimens of late Jurassic age (Kimmeridgian and Portlandian) held in the collections of the British Geological Survey. The collection includes type and figured specimens, but the majority of the specimens comprise the stratigraphical reference collection, which forms the basis of a number of publications and internal reports. The reference collection currently contains 224 specimens, comprising 26 genera (one being retained in open nomenclature) and 74 species (of which 8 are left in open nomenclature). The assemblage slides from which the single mounts were made are also held in the palaeontological collections of the British Geological Survey.

Middle Jurassic - Lower Cretaceous ammonites & aptychi

Jurassic Forum » JURASSIC references & paper reviews » Jurassic around the world » Wilkinson I. (2008) (A catalogue of ostracod specimens (Late Jurassic))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

jurassic.ru © 2024
Free web hostinguCoz