Friday, 26.04.2024
Jurassic Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Jurassic Forum » JURASSIC references & paper reviews » Jurassic of Russia and former USSR » Tsereteli I., Lominadze T. (2009) (Early Bathonian ammonites from Crimea)
Tsereteli I., Lominadze T. (2009)
mhornДата: Thursday, 22.07.2010, 19:56 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Group: Администраторы
Tsereteli I., Lominadze T. (2009) On the Early Bathonian ammonites from clay and clayish-sandy deposits of Toprak-Kaia (The Eastern Crimea) // Georgian National Museum, Bulletin of the Natural Sciences and Prehistoric Section. no. 1, P.80-84. [in Russian with English summary]
pdf: http://rogov.zwz.ru/Tsereteli,Lominadze,2009_Bathonian_Toprak-Kaya.pdf
Examined paleontological material confirms the opinion that the clay and clay-sandy deposits containing sideritiс concretions of the Toprak-Kaia Cape (Crimea) belongs to the Lower Bathonian. The predominance of the phylloceratids over other groups of cephalopods led authors to the conclusion that the Early Bathonian sea basin of the Eastern Crimea belonged to the Mediterranean zoogeographical province. Some ammonoids are figured.

Middle Jurassic - Lower Cretaceous ammonites & aptychi

Jurassic Forum » JURASSIC references & paper reviews » Jurassic of Russia and former USSR » Tsereteli I., Lominadze T. (2009) (Early Bathonian ammonites from Crimea)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

jurassic.ru © 2024
Free web hostinguCoz