Friday, 26.04.2024
Jurassic Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Jurassic Forum » JURASSIC references & paper reviews » Jurassic of Russia and former USSR » Dzyuba O.S., Nalnyaeva T.I. (2011) (New Species of Early Bajocian Megateuthididae)
Dzyuba O.S., Nalnyaeva T.I. (2011)
mhornДата: Saturday, 08.10.2011, 19:21 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Group: Администраторы
Dzyuba O.S., Nalnyaeva T.I. (2011) New Species of Early Bajocian Megateuthididae (Belemnitida) from the Pacific Coast of Russia // Paleontological Journal, Vol. 45, No. 3, P.260–265.

pdf: http://ejurassic.ucoz.ru/_fr/5/Dzyuba-Nalnyaev.pdf

The belemnite rostrum from the upper Lower Bajocian of the Russian Far East that was earlier attributed to the Family Cylindroteuthididae, the species Cylindroteuthis confessa Nalnjaeva, and considered as the most ancient representative of the genus Cylindroteuthis is here placed in the family Megateuthididae. This belemnite is here described as Mesoteuthis soloniensis Nalnjaeva et Dzyuba, sp. nov. The analysis of belemnite distribution suggests that only representatives of the family Megateuthididae (genera Megateuthis, Mesoteuthis, and Paramegateuthis) inhabited the Far East seas in the Bajocian.
Attachment: Dzyuba-Nalnyaev.pdf (457.9 Kb)

Middle Jurassic - Lower Cretaceous ammonites & aptychi

Jurassic Forum » JURASSIC references & paper reviews » Jurassic of Russia and former USSR » Dzyuba O.S., Nalnyaeva T.I. (2011) (New Species of Early Bajocian Megateuthididae)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

jurassic.ru © 2024
Free web hostinguCoz